Sunday, December 30, 2007

The "please tell me" list




While having lunch with my sister today, she was telling me about seeing an older woman in a red pants. All she could think was "am I so old that I wear things like that and think they look good." We agreed to tell each other if we started wearing silly old woman clothes. The only problem, would we know if we were? What if we both reach a point of senility where we think it looks good, too? One general rule- all of your clothes should not be one color. There's such a thing as 'over matching.' Maybe it's better to just get it over with and convert the whole wardrobe to velour and matching nautical theme purses now, things with lots of sparkles. Oh, crap. Come to think of it my new glasses have red sparkles. I think my judgement is already impaired....

No comments: