Saturday, December 27, 2008

last nerve

So it's been a long day. After the services I came out my car to find I'd left the lights on, battery dead and had an almost flat tire. (Thanks again J for the jump start.) The passenger side is flooded again.
I can't sleep and the heffalump just got home and started a movie on what must be surround sound. How is surround sound necessary when you live in a 150 square foot apartment!?!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How is it that car problems ALWAYS arrive at the worst time? And I mean the most possible- feel like you are going to loose your mind- make you want to cry and hit something all at the same time time? I'm so sorry. Hugs your way!!! We have Heffalumps above us too. I figure we are how to three of our own heffalumps though so I can't hold it against them =) And surround sound in a studio? Seriously???? Sorry for the bad day. If I were closer I would come share some chocolate with you. Love you =)

Alyssa the Ragamuffin said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! When it rains, it pours, huh?

Surround sound in a 150 sf.... Hmmmm....