Ah, the joys of driving a convertible. The top down on a sunny day, wind blowing, the sound of the ocean......... wait..... the ocean is over 100 miles to the west.... crap. A clogged drain and no discernible access to be found. I've spent the better part of a month trying to find the source. Enter my wonderful computer friend, the joy that is the internet, and an online troubleshooting forum that was kind enough to respond. Once the clog was clear a steady stream poured for well over a minute. Woo hoo!!
I also managed to find the drain plugs for the trunk (another source of standing water that I hope was linked to the poor drainage).
The hunt for the interior leak- so far unsuccessful. Two out of three- not so bad. Maybe I'll even get that slow tire leak taken care of. Sometime. Eventually.
And, yes, I would buy another convertible. But maybe next time a Jeep.
*pic is of the car enjoying the primo spot in the student lot. The parking gods were smiling. I had a sacrificial coffee in their honor.
No comments:
Post a Comment