
I recently received an odd bit of mail. "Getting married- for the stylish bride to be" I'm not one, thus you can see my confusion. Btw, I think that would be an adorable way to propose. Not that I'm foreseeing that in any way or form.
I called the mag today because I was overly curious. I mean, sending this to a girl who just got put on ice, really? But I do really really like some of the party ideas and I do enjoy event planning stuffs so it would not be out of the realm of possibility that a few people would find it a good idea to send it. I didn't go to a bridal show and fill out a freebie card. So like I said, I called the mag and was told by a very pleasant girl that they were sending it out as a comp to those in my area and demographic. A new magazine trying to get a foothold. The girl who answered assured me "it was not some sort of cruel joke" as I had inquired laughingly. Mystery solved. But I do wish someone would have caught my confused look on tape as I opened the mail that day.
1 comment:
Seriously.....you need to start a party planning biz. After the last part I planned & half-assedly executed (we bought ice cream & forgot to offer it with the cake) I'd totally hire you!
Post a Comment